- Our Products
Shock Absorber / Performance Strut
The Rancho shock absorber and spring range have been designed and developed right here in Australia to meet the demands of 4x4 use on and off the road, and in compliance with Australian regulations.
Thousands of Engineering Hours have been logged indevelopingproduct range that provides a perfect balance of :
- Ride quality
- Road holding
- Load carrying capability
- Improved off road clearance
The Rancho series design includes patented progressive rebound and compression disc. At lower speeds or in the earlier stages of the shock's travel, alow speed tuning disc in the valve shim stacks will engage the valving at lower frequencies, helping to control the energy of motion as the cycle of the shock increases or decreases in its action.
When hitting a pothole, off-road trail obstacle or similar activity, Rancho's Progressive Engagement Valving allows for early flow of fluid, helping to reduce harsh initial impacts and to control the flow of fluid in a progressive, gradual manner through the valving.
During on- or off-road driving activities like washboard roads or when traveling a rough fire road, the early flow of fluid helps to minimize a 'rough' ride as the piston movement is able to glide through the initial travel motion of the shock with minimal ground impact or force. If needed, the Progressive Engagement Valving will further engage to maintain control and stability.
- Progressive engagement valving
- Tuned compression control valve
- Enlarged 54mm twin tube body
- Gas pressurization of shock
- 16mm hard chromed rod
- 35mm Diameter Sintered iron piston
- Low-Friction, self-lubricating seal
- Protective boot
- Glass-filled, Fluon banded piston
- Double-welded loops
- Polyester Powder Coating for extreme protection and premium finish
- Phosphate pre-treatment coating to prevent corrosion
- High quality shot peening process to maximise spring durability
- Premium high-strength silicon chrome alloy steel for performance and long life
- Computer-controlled design and manufacturing process for enhanced precision
- Superior resistance to vehicle sag
- Improved towing and load carrying features